03 Jan Goofy Canines That Are Failing Hard At Being A Dog Despite The Best Of Intentions
Dogs have been beloved by humans for centuries. Used by hunters for their keen abilities and by royal families to serve and protect, they’ve always been thought of as a strong and steady force…
But not all dogs are created equal. Some dogs are true heroes capable of learning and doing almost anything. And other dogs, well… they have a really hard time just being a dog.
1. When a dog is hungry they usually tap on their food bowl or bark at it. This dog’s begging is a little unorthodox. “Ay, you! Where’s my food?”
2. Napping on the couch is a favorite past time for a pooch. But this Frenchie’s back legs seem to be out of order. Seriously though: does he need a doctor?
3. A bed, a pillow, a favorite stuffed animal, a human’s leg – these are all places dog’s love to rest their head, but a brick? That’s, uh, a very special kind of comfy.
4. It’s pretty much a given that all dog-mommies will schedule a photo shoot at one point or another. This blind dog named Tugboat was the star during her glam shoot… once she figured out the right way to face.
5. Everybody gets snackish during the day, it’s only natural! That goes double for pups, too. This little guy knows dinner is right around the corner, but that doesn’t stop him from taking a little nibble of… himself.
6. Waking up in the morning is always difficult, but this dog is having a serious case of the Mondays. They can’t even get their pants on, one paw at a time!
7. Standing is hard, we get it. That’s probably why this Corgi decided being a loaf of bread was easier than standing around with her friends. Standing, pfft, how overrated.
8. Dogs are absolutely precious creatures when they sleep. This dog has the “creature” part of sleeping down… but the “precious” part clearly still needs a little bit of work.
9. Talk about a couch potato. This dog lounged so hard, that they literally became part of the couch. Note to self: always check the cushions before reporting your ‘missing’ pet.
10. Hanging your head out of the window is a refreshing, freeing feeling. This dog, on the other hand, appears to be struggling against the mighty wind. He’d blink, but… he can’t!